Enjoy learning to draw with these easy tutorials.
- Learn to draw faces, doodles, cartoon characters
- See how to draw the human body
- Learn to draw stick figures in action
- Have fun drawing flowers
- Draw street scenes
- Learn pencil drawing techniques and tips
Use the MoMA Ab Ex NY iPad App to view superb high-resolution images of selected Abstract Expressionist works. Learn more about the artists and NYC history with a multimedia map of studios, galleries, bars, and other points of interest. Watch in-depth videos on key works of art, browse a glossary of art terms, read about the exhibition and exhibition publication,
The most fun you can have sculpting without getting your hands dirty!
With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It’s easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
With Let's Create: Pottery making ceramics has never been more simple and fun! Become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items and share them with your friends! Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design! Even when you glaze and fire your very first pot you will feel accomplished and relaxed as pottery is the best way to relieve your everyday stress and find your inner peace. An amazing, therapeutic and uplifting experience.
Art HD allows you to explore art by movements, periods and artists. While you flip through the famous works by various artists or eras, you can also view an extensive biography on the artist. What’s more, the app also includes quizes to test students’ knowledge of different artists and works.
Art HD includes the following artists:
And dozens more!
Autodesk SketchBook® Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go.
You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw Free for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw Free for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later